Saturday, December 15, 2007

Is this odd?

This morning's discovery has prompted me to add a new song to my playlist. If it weren't for kids, there wouldn't be marshmallows in my egg box. There are many things that wouldn't happen...many experiences we would never have...if it weren't for kids. Some of those things are very perplexing. I have wracked my brain, and I can come up with no reason why someone would put marshmallows in the egg box in the fridge. But hey...I'm sure there's a logical explanation. Chris and I pondered this early this morning. Possibly someone wanted hard marshmallows??? I noticed the other day, that someone had left the twisty off of the marshmallow bag, so it's possible someone thought the marshmallows would become edible again if put in with the eggs????? I'm sure I can never imagine the logic behind this. And this, by the way, does not even come close to topping the list of strange mysteries that occur in our house. It only makes the "Top Strange Things At 6:00 This Morning" list. As I said to Chris this morning, just think what we'd be missing....if it weren't for kids.

2 comments:

nic said...

haha...this is exactly like my house! and yes, thank God for kids. my life is so rich. :)

Natalie Bacon said...

oh my gosh that is hilarious lol. Love the pic too!