Monday, April 28, 2008
1. I'm terribly afraid of spiders. There's no traumatic reason behind it...I just am. I could spot them in the dark from my crib, and I still wake up in the night once in awhile yelling about spiders.
2. I'm in love with nature. Mountains, wildlife, the ocean, marine life...I'm awestruck by every bit of it.
3. People who speed in school zones really irritate me.
4. I have a thing about my house smelling good. I burn candles almost every day.
5. I'll admit it (for those of you who want to say "told you so")...I'm REALLY tired of snow. And, despite the fact that it was almost 70 degrees today...snow is in the forecast for Thursday, which is just 2 days away...well, a day and a half really. :(
6. At the risk of having my mom and my mother-in-law BOTH disown me...I'm so NOT a shoe person. I'm just not. I get a pair I like, and they're IT. Flip-flops are good, and barefoot is even better.
7. I'm sort of a morning person AND a night owl. However, if made to sit still for very long, I'm likely to fall asleep.
Ok...so here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Just for fun, I think I'm going to tag some people I either don't know, or don't know very well. I'm tagging:
1. Emily of Sugar Sweetness
2. Christina of Abby-Lane
3. Allison of Lula Bee Boutique
4. Clara of Mimi Kattini
5. Amy of Funky Monkey
I'm going to cheat, and leave it at 5. :)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Sometimes though, when I seem a little lost, someone is kind enough to give me a little nudge and bring something to my attention. I just thought maybe you could use a little help too.
I'm not mad or anything. We did enjoy what you gave us.
But could you just focus a little, and bring us some warmer weather please? And, ummmm....could you maybe stop with the snow??