Friday, April 11, 2008

Dear Mother Nature,

I thought you might want to know...it's April. It's ok...I completely understand. What, with you running the universe and all, you do kind of have a lot on your plate. Sometimes I even write June on the date line of my checks in the middle of September. Trust me...being a mother myself, I totally get it. It's tough keeping everything straight.




Sometimes though, when I seem a little lost, someone is kind enough to give me a little nudge and bring something to my attention. I just thought maybe you could use a little help too.




I'm not mad or anything. We did enjoy what you gave us.




But could you just focus a little, and bring us some warmer weather please? And, ummmm....could you maybe stop with the snow??

9 comments:

Tonya said...

but that looks like so much fun!

thanks for your oh-so-sweet comment on my blog...

xoxo

Tonya

Clara said...

I love this post...so cute and funny!

The pictures are great and you all do look like you've had a lot of fun!!!

Amy said...

Maybe Mother Nature will take a hint and listen and give us some semi-warm weather to sun our faces in! great photos!

janae said...

Love your sweet little reminder to mother nature! Maybe since you asked so nicely, she will listen. Maybe I should try that approach. I wasn't near as nice. My winter coat is now in storage and I'm freezing!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh no!! Hahaha!!

nic said...

haha...no kidding! lovely pics, though. :)

Holly Stocke said...

Looks like a blast, Annette!!! Hope it's warming up a little for you now. xoxo, Hol

Patty Young said...

LMBO!! I like the way you write, Annette! And yup, I totally agree! Mother nature has her head up her butt or something. We had snow flurries here in IL last weekend. It's finally starting to warm up a bit... now that it's nearly MAY!!!!

Kris said...

LOL guess what??
You've ben TAGGED again...for information, check out my blog. :)
Kris