Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been TAGGED...twice!! :)

How funny!! Especially since I've never been tagged before. I was tagged by Brooke of Willow Tree and Beki of Pampering Beki. I'll spare you the pain though, and only list 7 things about myself. The instructions SAID weird or random, so here goes:

1. I love coffee, but with lots of good (bad?) stuff in it. I use cream...not half and half, and not the powdery stuff, but real cream. And sugar...the brown grainy kind. Not brown sugar...it's called turbinado sugar.

2. I really DO want to kayak. Not on a calm little lake, but down the rapids. I'm scared to do it alone though, and my family will have nothing to do with it. I went into one of the outdoor shops in town to "inquire"...the kind with the hot rugged looking young guys working. They sort of laughed.

3. I sometimes hide cotton candy and chocolate in my fabric closet so that I can eat it without having to share.

4. If I simply can't stand to be cooped up any longer, I get in my Jeep and drive towards the mountains. Just me and my camera...and sometimes the dog.

5. I sleepwalk, and sleeptalk. In fact, I can be quite entertaining in my sleep. If I'm told of the episode the next morning, the memory of it usually does eventually come to me.

6. I like perfection in some things and total chaos in others. It's sometimes a struggle for my family to figure out exactly what it is I do want.

7. I love to do a lot of things, and I'm always wanting to try new things. As a result, I don't think I've mastered many things, and that bugs me.

Okay...now for the rules.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here's who I'm tagging:

Kathy of Pixie Dust Studio
Melissa of Journey To The Beach
Rhonda of Hipchick
Janae of Eldredge Family Blog
Misty of Lilly Anna Kids
Eva of Fresh and Vintage
Lindsay of Hair Candy

8 comments:

Natalie Bacon said...

Love your new blog!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Shame on you for hiding candy from your kids! Haha!!

Okay so I've done it too...

janae said...

That's so fun you tagged me. I'm going to do it as soon as I think of 7 random/weird things about me. I recently did a my 100 list so I'm trying to think of some things that aren't on there. I love getting to know you better by reading your posts. You are an amazing person!

Willow Tree said...

ROFL hideing a stash of candy in the fabric you crack me up!
Brooke

nic said...

i would totally kayak with you, annette! (and totally accompany you to the hot-guys-shop, too. just in case you need a chaperone. rofl) :)

Holly Stocke said...

You're funny, Annette! I have a secret choco stash myself. Tee-hee!

Annette said...

Well Nic...of COURSE I need a chaperone. I can't keep 'em off of me!!!!! lol

Hipchick said...

Hi Annette,
boy am I late huh!! I love your blog girly--and have to get my links updated! Thank you for the tag and I'm going to post it now--didn't know how this worked before. (I'm behind). Love the music on your blog girly!!!

rhonda