Saturday, March 1, 2008

Did I FORGET to mention.....


STAY OUT OF THE MUD!!!!!

I know I said I'd stop talking about the weather, but this is sort of indirectly. We have snow one day followed by spring-like weather the next. It's a vicious cycle. And do you know what that means?????? MUD...and LOTS OF IT!!!!!

We parents tend to forget that we need to give our kids specifics. Obviously I forgot to mention staying out of the mud, and if you forget to mention it...well...it's fair game then, right? And if you think the bike is bad...you should have seen the kid who road in on the bike!!!

She's a good kid though, and, secretly, I kind of like that she still loves mud. It's much better than being in such a hurry to grow up that she passes up being a kid. However, she still had some clean-up duty. The clothes...well, I handled those. There's no sense making a bigger mess. The Heely's....did I mention they were only two months old?? Well..they were her job. The bike was in for a bath too.

2 comments:

janae said...

Wow, that looks like alot of mud. Did the Heeleys clean up okay? I always have to remind myself not to get upset with my kids when they do things I think they shouldn't. I have to remember they are just kids. And that carefree nature is just part of being a kid, and I wouldn't take that away from them.

Willow Tree said...

I just loved your photos here. Looks like a great time was had :)!
Brooke