Monday, October 29, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like....



a BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! The UPS man just came, delivering packages for Paityn's birthday. She'll be 10 on Sat. How does that happen??? Does anyone know how that happens??? How they grow up right before your eyes??

She still wants American Girl doll stuff this year. In fact, that's about all she wants. I'm glad. I'm going to enjoy it for just as long as I can. After all, isn't one of the reasons we have children that we want to enjoy the things we loved from childhood all over again, only this time around we get to enjoy it with those little beings we love the most?

2 comments:

mylittlefairytales said...

10 years!! Happy Birthday Paityn! I don't know how that happens...I can't believe I have a 4 year old! All these delicious days with our babies and time just flies...!

cammie

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Happy birthday big girl!

And welcome to blogging, Annette. :) Yes, it's addictive.