Monday, October 29, 2007

My latest listing - PENGUINS


I had so much fun creating this penguin set for the PICTURE THIS winter launch. It's kind of funny...when I got the invite to the launch, I almost ignored it. The person who sent it was also on a photography board that I was on, so I assumed it was just another photo board. I'm glad I finally clued in though...Mari and Chloe were SO nice to work with!!! Mari's photography is OUTSTANDING, and Chloe is a gorgeous little girl. (thanks Mari and Chloe)

Chris said this was his favorite set I've ever done. We'll see what a man's perpective means. Maybe I need to get his insight for all of my designs!!! :) Here's the listing.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

gorgeous Annette!

Mari said...

That's my baby!!!! We love your set Annette and look forward to working with you in the future.