Saturday, August 23, 2008


It seems like I've got a little catching up to do.

I have been the recipient of the ARTE Y PICO Award! The honor was bestowed upon me by Clara of Mimi Kattini! Thank you Clara, and I'm sorry it took me so long to post this. Where did this award first originate you ask? Well, you can read about it here...however, it is in Spanish. These are the rules:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award-winner, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.


AND, so now the winners are...

Laurie of Blowin Bubble
Boutique

Jennifer of Sweet Sunshine Boutique
Holly of Peyton's Place
Janae of Eldredge Family Blog
Tracy of Creme de la Gems

7 comments:

It's Me: Jennie said...

Oh my gosh...Annette, I am a pickles&co celeb!!!!! Congrats on your award, how fabulous!!!!!

Jennifer

It's Me: Jennie said...

Wait...I think I am confused...as usual, LOL! Did you pick my blog to win?? Sorry to sound like a dunce!!

Jennifer

Annette said...

Yes I did, silly! :)

Clara said...

Oh Yay! Annette...I love your blog!!!

It's Me: Jennie said...

Awww, you rock Annette!!! Thank you so much, well actuall thank Wendy of wendysworldart for creating the design for me!!!!

Happy Sunday :)

Jennifer

janae said...

Thanks so much Annette. You are so sweet. Now I just have to decide who I'm going to award and post it.

Holly Stocke said...

Thank you!!!! And good job on getting the award yourself!

I am soooo loving your recipes. Keep 'em comin'! I hate all the additives in store bought foods too. Fresh just tastes better anyway.

xoxo,
Hol